Fairfield Gardens represents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxury townhouse in Syokimau on the outskirts of Nairobi.
– A large open plan living & dining room with French doors opening out onto a private rear garden
– Fully fitted imported Italian kitchen with island counter and Bosch kitchen ventilation hood
– High quality tiling, doors, ironmongery, bathroom faucets and sanitaryware imported from Europe.
– Solid steel triple lock front doors.
– Solid mahogany balustrade to staircase and first floor hallway landing.
– Large aluminium framed windows with independant burglar proofing to all window opening.
– Gypsum ceilings to the first floor ceilings and DSQ.
– Frameless glass showers screens & rain showers in all bathrooms.
– Jacuzzi bathtub to Master Bathroom with additional hand shower provision.
– Dressing room with walk in wardrobe to master bedroom and fitted wardrobes to secondary bedrooms.
– All wardrobes feature soft closing drawer runners and hinges with additional bulk storage at high level.
– Brushed golden aluminium electrical outlets.
– Hand dressed yellow stone cladding and acrylic render to the external facades.
– Hinged folding steel gates and parking for two cars per house
– 150 litre Greek solar water heating system with electrical controller.
– Schneider electrical disribution board.
– 2,000 litre attic domestic water storage with independant 200 litre DSQ water tank.
– Utility area at the rear of each house including dhobi sink & washing machine and tumble dryer provisions
– Washing drying rails to the rear of each house
– Independant lockable steel gates to each DSQ at the rear of each house